All India Medical Students’ Association in expects all the members of its State Governing Body to act as a unit and work in the direction of fulfilling the aim of All India Medical Student’s Association. AIMSA will always appreciate and be grateful for the valuable contributions made by the members of its State Governing Body.
• To become a state Board member, have worked in any medical association or NGO for 1 year
• To become a state Board member, it is mandatory to take online membership of AIMSA Online membership link is uploaded on www.aimsa.in
• Any kind of state Board member of AIMSA is such that it will be mandatory to take permission in written form from the National President of AIMSA before taking any decision related to AIMSA.
• The term of the state Board will be for 1 year but it can be extended with the permission of the state Board.
• No one will miss using the property of any state Board member and if he does then action will be taken against him and he will be responsible.
• It is mandatory to attend all board meetings of state Board members.
• In case of any dispute, all decisions of the state Board will be reserved with the National President. The decision of the National President will be considered the final decision.
• If any anti-propaganda is run against AIMSA and its objectives of AIMSA then AIMSA will terminate them.
• All members of the national boards of AIMSA will be mandatory to follow the rule regulation of membership, general rule regulation, national board rules regulations, and the rule regulation related to other by-laws. If your rule regulation breaks you could be terminated.