AIMSA aims to protect the rights of medical students and make them independent, strong individuals who can serve the country and their patients with dedication . We focus on providing Opportunities to the medical students to learn and display their capabilities through medical seminars, workshops and conferences. We aim to modify the Medical education system.
Our mission is to spread awareness amongst the medical as well as the non medical population and motivate them to do their bit for the country and its citizens. We promote donation camps, awareness programs and motivational sessions to promote organ donation, blood donation and spread awareness about community issues like addiction and mental health issues.
What we Do ?
AIMSA brings people together to exchange, discuss and initiate projects to create a healthier world. It gives its members the skills and resources to be health leaders. It advocates for pressing issues that matter to shape the world we want. And it does deliver: our projects, our campaigns and our activities positively impact the physicians-to be and the communities they serve.
Who We Are ?
AIMSA aims to protect the rights of medical students and make them independent, strong individuals who can serve the country and their patients woth dedication .We focus on providing Opportunities to the medical students to learn and display their capabilities through medical seminars, workshops and conferences.
• India's most active organization.
• We have been successful somewhere in winning the trust of Indian medical students.
• We have fought the fight for justice in favor of medical students with great honesty and will continue to fight.
• Our aim is to develop leadership in every medical student so that they can recognize their rights and not abuse or exploit them.
• There is a shortcoming in the medical education or medical system. We have been successful in making the government aware or showing the mirror.
• Help students in research and academics.
1. AIMSA has a literature and research committee for promoting research amongst it's members.
2. AIMSA provides an opportunity to members to serve with dignity and participate in various social welfare programs.
3. AIMSA develops regular guidelines on various medical issues.
4. AIMSA has libraries for its member on our website.
5. AIMSA comes out with regular guidelines and stands on various medical issues.
6. AIMSA also recognizes medical students at the branch, State, and Central levels with awards, honors, orations and recognitions.
7. AIMSA members can participate in all national programs.
8. Using AIMSA ID members can avail many facilities and privileges and various stages.
9. Every new member of AIMSA gets AIMSA welcome kit which includes AIMSA certificate, AIMSA ID card, and welcome letter on mail.
10. You can choose to become an annual member or a honorary member.
11. You will automatically get two memberships (AIMSA State branch and headquarters)